- Now you can stop audio notification turning your phone
- Gmail improved
- Now you can send all your notifications to a mail account
- Pebble Watch compatible.
- Do not show at boot
- Bug fixed
- Option to clear messages
- Option to quit Ads buying Pacosal License
- Now if this App is reading a notification and tap widget to off, the speaking will stop.
- Option to read notif. only with headphones plugged in
- Now if ring volume if 0 the App will not read the notif.
- Try to change urls with Internet word
- Now if you receive another notification from the same source in less than 7 secs it will not read the name of the source App not the words notification from.
- Option menu to rate this App
- Several improvements
- Preferences Interface improved
- Option to enable or disable read notifications with screen on
- Option to enable or disable switch screen on
This App will read by voice the notifications you want to hear.
Ready for this App notifications:
- Gmail - Including notification content (works better with Android 4.1+)
- WhatsApp - Including notification content (works better with Android 4.1+)
- Line - Including notification content
- SpotBros - Including notification content
- Viber - Including notification content
and the other you want.
When a notification from a new App is read, this App will ask you to read this kind of notifications that you can allow or deny.
This notifications are shown at menu / notifications where you can delete them.
If your device is with screen on, the App will show you a banner with the content of the notification for 3 secs instead of read the message. If you touch the banner, this will disappear.
You can use Tasker or other App like Llama in order to enable or disable Voice for Notifications creating a Intent Broadcast Task with this actions:
You can read a detailled tutorial about tasker and voice for notifications here (in spanish)
You can enable or disable this App with a widget in order to use whenever you want as well.
Do you have a Sony Smartwatch?
Now is Sony Smartwatch compatible. If Screen is Off and you have this App enabled, you will receive notifications at your Smartwatch too.
- Text To Speech installed
- Internet connection
- Enable this App at Accessibility settings
- For Smartwatch notifications enable this Extension at SmartConnect App.
You can follow the development of this App at Xda-developer forum
WARNING: IF WHEN YOU ENABLE THIS APP AT ACCESSIBILITY YOUR DEVICE STARTS TO SPEAK EVERY TIME YOU TOUCH SOMETHING, DISABLE THIS APP AT ACCESSIBILITY. THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ANDROID VERSION. IT IS NOT THIS APP FAULT.
Thanks for your support