Every rule has 3 parts
- Regular Expression
- Text to send
You can select any contact in your contact list that have whatsapp in order to reply a whatsapp message. In the case of whatsapp groups they are stored every time they send to you a new message. You'll find them at the end of the list.
You have other special Words like:
#ANYBODY for everybody that send you a message.
#NOT_IN_CONTACTS true if the contact is not in your Whatsapp contact list. This are not Whatsapp groups.
#OWN_GROUP This App allows you to create your own contact groups that you can use in this part.
#WHATSAPP_GROUP true in case the sender is a Whatsapp group.
Regular Expressions allow you to send messages only when the contact sends you a message that matches. if you want to take it easy, enter the keyword this way .*keyword.*
It not the same "Hello" than "hello". If you want to use this word, you can use an expression like "[Hh]ello".
You can get more information at https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expresi%C3%B3n_regular and http://regexper.com
Text to send
Enter your message or a system command.
- #RING If the rule matches, your device will start to RING like a siren. It is useful to find your mobile..
- #LOCATION If the rule matches, your device will send your LOCATION to the contact that send the message.
- #NO_REPLY If the rule matches, the App will not reply to the sender. Use it in case you don't want to reply to some specific contact or a whatapp group. For intance if you don't want to reply to whatsapp groups, create this rule and set it at first position. Contact: #WHATSAPP_GROUP Expression: .*.* Reply: #NO_REPLY
- #SERVER If the rule matches, the contact and message will be send to your own server.
This command sends the data to your own url. Use it this way: #SERVER http://www.yourdomain.com/yourprocess.php
For instance you can use this php file (save it as yourprocess.php):
<?php $contact = $_POST["contact"]; $message = $_POST["message"]; echo "Hi " . $contact . "\n" . "Your message is: " . $message; ?>
- #APIAI If the rule matches, the contact and message will be send to your api.ai agent.
This command sends the data to your own api.ai agent. Use it this way: #APIAI client_access_token
This option is for advanced users who want to get the most of this App and configure the anwers in api.ai platform. More at http://www.api.ai
This platform is free and property of Google.
Same example pictures, tap to maximize.
New option in order that a same rule is not used for several minutes for a same contact. For instance, if you enable this option for 10 minutes, you could set 3 rules equals, but with a different answer. The first message will use the first answer, the second one the second answer and the third one the third answer and after that the App will not reply.
You can set the day of the week and the time for every rule.
If the Rule is in Bold the rule is enabled!
If the App stop working again and again, try this:
You can quit Copyright message "By Bilbosoft" buying App license at App menu.