This App shows until 5 zones at the edges of your screen. These zones can be configurated in order to make an action when you swipe them.
By default, 2 zones are shown.
- Green zone: Action "Go Home"
- Red zone: Action "All"
The Grey zone will be shown at top or bottom of your device if you enable it.
In order to get that action, you must swipe your finger from the edge of your device to the center.
* In Small Devices with low resolution you will have to change width and height zones.
- While you're swiping you will see at top center a message with the action you will get when go up your finger.
- If you keep your finger swiping for a long time, then you will cancel this action.
- If a zone bothers you in order to tap the object behind, you can swipe zone up and down for a while in order to get this zone clear for 15 secs
- You can assign until 2 actions for every zone. See menu / settings / actions for that
- RECOMENDED: You can setup the width, height, color for zones. For every zone you can configure an action. See menu / settings / actions and menu / settings / apearence
Actions with Screen:
- All: You will get a screen with Running Apps in Green Color, Favorite Apps in Blue Color and Recent Apps in Yellow Color. To change to that Task, tap on it.
- Recent Apps: You will get a screen with Recents Apps. To change to that Task, tap on it.
- Favorite Apps: You will get a screen with Favorites Apps. To change to that Task, tap on it. To set Favorite Apps you can long Tap on a Recent App or set it with a long Tap.
- All Apps: You will get a screen with All Apps. To change to that Task, tap on it.
- Text Injection: You will get a screen with several phrases. You can select one tapping on it and will be copied to clipboard.
- Web OS: You will change between Running Apps and All Apps like Web OS did.
- Go Back: This Action is only for root users. Make the same than go back key.
- Go Back Acc: This action is for Android 4.1+ devices. Make the same than go back key. You must enable Task Changer App at Accesibility Settings first.
- Go Home: Make the same than Home key
- Notifications: Show Notification Bar (if is hidden)
- Recent ICS: Make the same than Recent key (in Android 4.0+)
- Disable TC: Disable all zones for 15 secs
- Menu key: This Action is only for root users. Make the same than Menu key
- Show Camera: (in Android 4.0+) You will get a preview of your camera at top screen. Useful to watch while you're typing messages and walking.
- Alt + Tab: Will change between last 2 Apps used
- Custom ShortCut: You can launch any shortcut, like a settings screen or a favorite page. To set this action look at the end of this page.
- Custom App: You can launch any App directly, for example Camera App. To set this action look at the end of this page.
You can configure zones apearence a lot:
- Distance between zones
- Filled zones or not
- Visible zones?
- Alpha level
Battery saving options:
- Enable airplane at night (you can select your own hours). Sorry but in Android 4.2+ Google has quit this option.
- Enable kill apps automatically (check every hour if your screen is off and is airplane off and kill all apps)
Info Bars included:
- Memory Bar (red <= 40, yellow <= 70, green >70)
- Battery Bar (red <= 40, yellow <= 70, green >70)
You can enable or disable this bars at options menu.
Do you want more?
Tap on advanced menu and you will get more options.
Setting Custom Apps and Shortcuts
This can be a little complex, but you have to make this:
- First, you have to assign Shortcut or Custom App action to a zone (is important memorize that zone).
- Then go Menu and select Set Short Cuts or Set Custom Apps and a new screen will be shown.
- In that list select the item related to the memorized zone (Long Tap). Look at the Icon Item. Every zone is marked with yellow color and look at the number in it. This number is for first action or second action for every zone.
- Try the zone